[Sca-cooks] Needing Help with Serving a Feast....

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Feb 3 20:00:00 PST 2003

Ok I need some documentation material, and MY LOCAL library has
basically zilch.
So I overheard at an event about a period feast that was essentially as
follows...
Folks walk in and nibbly type stuff is on the table... (Ie appetizers)
Dates, Olives, beverage, etc...
The food is served. BAM and I mean everything but the dessert.  Let's
say everything from a 3 courser type meal, I am thinking 1-2 salads, 3
veggies, 3 meats, a pie or 2, and uhm 2-3 breads.
Now this was for a smaller feast... when it was referenced at said SCA
feast....  but I simply can't remember the documentation and he hasn't
replied...
Now third course is of course dessert.....
So essentially we have a meal served in 3 but it is a different set of
"courses" I mean all of the main food goes out at once.
So how's about some help folks?  I have tried searching and can't focus
on the task,.... something about a Baby will do that I guess.

So ok I eagerly await ya'lls response...
Nichola