[Sca-cooks] New to the list

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Thu Feb 6 06:04:56 PST 2003

Good Gentles,

I am new to the list and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lady Lavender de Morten and I reside in the Barony of Tir-y-don in the Fair Kingdom of Atlantia. I have cooked about 14 feasts since 1990. I took a long break from the SCA due to mundane reasons but now I am back and cooking again and more excited than ever. There are much more period sources to cook from than there was when I left the SCA in 1997.  I will be cooking an Investiture feast in March with a 15th century Italian theme and I am also hoping to teach a class or two at Atlantian University in June.  I look forward to getting to know other SCA cooks.

Lavender