[Sca-cooks] New to the list

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Feb 6 06:19:11 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I am new to the list and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lady
Lavender de Morten and I reside in the Barony of Tir-y-don in the Fair
Kingdom of Atlantia.

Welcome, Lavender. We have lots of good cooks from Atlantia, and a few crazy
ones, eh, Olwen?

;-)

If you haven't found it yet, let me suggest to you that you look through
Stefan's Florilegium:

http://www.florilegium.org/

There's lots of good information there, broken down by subject, but let me
warn you, you can get lost in that site- pack a lunch ;-)

And, Welcome ;-)

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,