Gift Packages (was Re: [Sca-cooks] WAR!)

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Fri Feb 7 07:48:09 PST 2003

---- Original Message -----
>  Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:Hey~! Maybe, since we
*are* a cooks list, we could gather together a list

From: "Diana Skaggs" <liadan at sbcglobal.net>
> I'm for it.  I have a bunch of oranges in the fridge.  I am going to
try the candied orange peel recipe. I also have some other items that
should ship well (Bourbon Balls, anyone?)
> Liadan

Cool ideas.  Toilet paper, soap, and goodies.  Alcohol based ones might
cause trouble in the Islamic nations, maybe using orange flower water or
rose water would be an option.  Marmalade and Sekanjabin type syrups
come to mind.  If we love them in summertime for thirst quenching, then
soldiers in the "region formerly known as Persia" could find use for it
if they dare.

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco