[Sca-cooks] Steak/beef was Dinner Tonight

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:33:46 PST 2003

>Also sprach Nick Sasso:

OK.  The pork chops I can see.  I've even eaten something like that.  The
other two.  Ewww...why the heck would anyone want to do something like that
to a perfectly good piece of beef??  I have seen these things in diners and
wondered and hoped to heck anyone with me would never order one.  I do not
think I could honestly sit at the same table with something like that.
ick~patootie
Olwen, squeemish about mangled foods.