[Sca-cooks] Steak/beef was Dinner Tonight

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 7 10:42:12 PST 2003

I hate to say it, but I indulged in my favorite last night.  Country Fried Steak on toast with french fries, the whole thing covered with cream gravy.  At least I don't pour catsup or mustard on it!
Liadan - it would have been mashed potatoes, but the greasy spoon doesn't serve them!
 Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:OK. The pork chops I can see. I've even eaten something like that. The
other two. Ewww...why the heck would anyone want to do something like that
to a perfectly good piece of beef?? I have seen these things in diners and
wondered and hoped to heck anyone with me would never order one. I do not
think I could honestly sit at the same table with something like that.
ick~patootie
Olwen, squeemish about mangled foods.