[Sca-cooks] Need breakfast help

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 14:51:15 PST 2003

Greetings,

     Well, once again I have gotten myself into a fine mess. A while back, I forgot, and therefore missed, the M&M Estrella food plan meeting. Problem, my husband is the patriarch of the McCain clan (M&M denotes our alliance between the two clans..McCain and MacRae. Our camp is lovingly referred to as Camp Mick & Mac; in fact it will be on the direction board at Estrella as Camp Mc n Mac, or some such ;-)   ). and he is the one who called the meeting.

     Anyway, our punishment is having to cook breakfast for the camp (40ish people), the day after our big party. It has to be rady to eat at 7 a.m.

     Does anyone have any good ideas for breakfast? Maybe casseroles, stews (breakfast???) that would hold up to being frozen then heated? Cheap comes to mind, too.

     I hate to admit that I am in no way a morning person (I work nights and 9 a.m. is early to me), and I do not handle cold well, so I am REALLY not looking forward to this.

     Any help I can get I will really appreciate.

Isabella