[Sca-cooks] Anniversary of Amore

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Fri Feb 7 18:50:42 PST 2003

LOL Or I can just wait a week to respond....
It isn't that I know anything recipewise I just know that Sandalwood and
Vanilla together as oils or scents are supposed to highten sensuality.
 As far as rose goes I was thinking well ok hmmm here is where I was
going with it... Maybe Sugar Dipped Edible Roses Scented with Sandalwood
and Vanilla in an edible oil form? Marzipan Roses using Sandalwood and
Vanilla scented water rather than Rose Water to scent the Marzipan.
 Anyways those were my thoughts...
I have never used the Sandalwood that was mentioned here well as far as
I know I haven't but I would yeild to wiser heads than mine about safety
issues.  Also I don't know what flavor or smell the sandalwood that you
have, has.  I have only dealt with the oils and have only ingested
minute amounts.  No I won't go into details.
Good luck although I think the project is probably over by now eh?
Nichola