[Sca-cooks] Anniversary of Amore

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 01:58:15 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/7/2003 9:53:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kattratt at charter.net writes:

> I have never used the Sandalwood that was mentioned here well as far as
> I know I haven't but I would yeild to wiser heads than mine about safety
> issues.  Also I don't know what flavor or smell the sandalwood that you
> have, has.  I have only dealt with the oils and have only ingested
> minute amounts.  No I won't go into details.

I still have some red sandalwood in the toolbox if you'd like to play with
it. As far as scent... it has a very _subtle_ scent, and I'll let you judge
it if you want. It was used more to color than to scent food anyway, and if I
remember correctly, red and yellow sandalwood are different species entirely.

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)