[Sca-cooks] Anniversary of Amore

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Feb 9 18:44:33 PST 2003

So Ok folks that know,  which Sandalwood is used in the "Essential Oils"
that are available at the Renne Faires and some SCA events?  Cause I
know that the color is NOT Red.  I would be interested in playing with
the red sometimes though just to see what happens when you make an
extract of it.
I assume that there is someone on the list that mucks around with oils
etc... So is that oil safe to injest in minute amounts or not?
Nichola

Side note...
Corwyn let me know if you want to play in the kitchen on March 29th.
Trying some rather fun recipes.... Tourtes Parmeriennes from Le Viandier
de Taillevent.
Let me know. Same event as last time we were in the kitchen together ;-)
NB