[Sca-cooks] Gift packages to military

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 8 22:37:29 PST 2003

... may be a problem.  An online acquaintance who is deeply involved in
mailings to
active servicefolk has sent me the following letter.  On the up side, he
said under
separate  cover that if my friends want to send him the cookies and have
him send
them on, he can have them "over there" in a couple of days.  I'm quite
sure he has
already made proper arrangements with specific units and won't eat them
all himself. <G>
I don't feel comfortable distributing a home address on a public board
so write him directly
for the mailing address.  He also advises to put in a couple of slices
of bread to absorb
humidity and keep the cookies fresh and dry.

Forwarded by permission: