[Sca-cooks] Cookshop food thanks

Maud Aleyns mongolwoman at lycos.com
Tue Feb 18 12:27:47 PST 2003

Lady Johnnae,

Thank you so much for posting this information again for me.  I was unaware of the location of the archives, and had lost quite a bit of information in a recent move from my computer.  I think these will be a wonderful starting point for my research, and I look forward to continuing my discovery of the information these sources can aid me in locating.

Thank you again.

In Service,
Maud
---
Maud Aleyns, APF, CW
Barony of Sternfeld, Khanate Lost Dragon
mka Ellen Schuck
Indianapolis, IN
http://mongolwoman.tripod.com/index.html