[Sca-cooks] Fwd: request for information

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 18 19:22:03 PST 2003

(forwarded from the Caid list)

------ Forwarded Message
From: Broichan maqq Kynat <webwright at sca-caid.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:53:31 -0800
To: "SCA-Caid Member's List" <caid-members at sca-caid.org>
Subject: <SCA-Caid>  Fwd: request for information

Greetings unto the list.

Well, as Webwright I field a lot email questions and most are
straightforward to answer, but this one has me stumped. If any of you
can propose a recipe for this Lady, I would be most appreciative. I
will be glad to compile your recommendations and get back to her in a
day or two.

Broichan

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Donald A. Mumma" <dnbmumma at lvcm.com>
> Date: Tue Feb 18, 2003  6:38:57 PM US/Pacific
> To: <webwright at sca-caid.org>
>
> Tighearna Broichan maqq Kynat,
>
> My name is Gwenhyfar Teg and I am looking to find a medieval marinate
> for Tri-Tip. Could you please help me in this search.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Gwenhyfar Teg

Tighearn Broichan maqq Kynat
Tabellarius Electrum