[Sca-cooks] wierd flours, baking with

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Feb 22 20:20:06 PST 2003

Hi! My mom got a grain grinder this year, and her boyfriend got a
breadmaker for Christmas. Mom is now grinding all the different grains she
can get her hands on and trying them in bread. If I could pry her away
from the boyfriend for a weekend, I'd be helping her. :)

Anyway, we were looking for books that have recipes for bread with
different grain flours in it, including things like barley flour, pea
flour, etc. Anybody know of some good titles?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Lend our voices only to sounds of freedom/ No longer lend our strength to
that which we wish to be free from/Fill lives with love and bravery/
And we shall lead a life uncommon." -- Jewel, _Life Uncommon_