[Sca-cooks] wierd flours, baking with

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Feb 22 21:42:40 PST 2003

My copy of the Tassajara (sp?) Bread Book has a number of interesting
recipes for rye, oat, wheat, barley, and corn flours.
You might check your local health-food store...ours has a small section
of vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free cookbooks.  Come to think of it, so does
my favorite used-book store...hmm.....
--maire