[Sca-cooks] Re: whole-grain breads

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 07:48:03 PST 2003

An oldie, but a goodie:
     Bernard Clayton, Jr's Complete book of breads, Simon & Schuster, 500pp,
1973--so old that it doesn't have ISBN inside the book!  Contents include:
white breads, bran breads, whole wheat, rye, barley, corn, buckwheat, oat,
blended grain, starters & sour-doughs, salt-rising, potato, fruit & spice...
Hmm.  Now that I'm retired...  Maybe I should read this one again....
     Devra (who was originally called the baker for good reason)

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com