[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #3253 - 15 msgs

Muireann Ni Muirchertaig muireann_ni_m at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 06:25:13 PST 2003

That would be great fun!!!  Gavin & I will wander
definitely wander down to visit.. :)  Wow... an entire
camp of scadian cooks.. you guys must eat VERY well...
:)

Muireann who freely admits that her cooking skills are
so-so, though she is fairly decent at baking..

> We're in W10, near Orluk Oasis, and ALL Cooks are
> welcome. We run SPCA camp,
> a camp of SCA Cooks, and we're not very far from
> Chirhart and his House
> Blackstar.
>
> Suppertime is a great time to visit- most of our
> meals are open to anybody
> we know who happens to be nearby- only a couple
> meals are invitation only.
>
> Do stop down- we love the company ;-)
>
> Phlip
>
>  If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it
> is probably not a
> cat.
>
> Never a horse that cain't be rode,
> And never a rider who cain't be throwed....

=====

*~In Service to the Dream~*
*~In Service to the Kingdom~*
*~In Service to the Crown~*