[Sca-cooks] A message from your friendly list admin

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 08:30:45 PST 2003

Once again I have to step forward and remind you
folks to consider the digest users. PLEASE remove
extraneous content from your replies. The digests
are long enough without having to read the same
post several times or all the header information
time after time.

Trim your posts to include only the information
or quotes you are referring to.

Remember, courtesy is a mainstay of what we hold
dear. Including a full message is discourteous.

Thank you,

Gunthar