[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Success! I'm back!!!!!!!!

Marilyn Hillvic marion_of_rustedw at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 07:11:58 PST 2003

Hugs to everyone! I'm back! Now I'll try to catch up with you all. Hope everyone has fared well in my absence. And if there's any bad news, I'm sorry I was not there to help ease the pain or offer real help. Like Dorothy of Kansas in that famous movie, I'll never ever suspend the list again, even if I'm on vacation.
         --Marion
    --Marion, the