[Sca-cooks] Pretzels and Rock Candy

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Feb 1 11:02:46 PST 2003

Pretzels I will have to look up later.

There are numerous mentions as to making candy crystals
in sugar in the Nostredamus and other places.

Most of the time you are told to make the syrup, then
place the boiled syrup in a special container, let it sit
for a number of days. One then breaks the container and
takes the crystals out. It going to take more time than just
the time for a program for an afternoon.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway