[Sca-cooks] urine uses

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Mon Feb 3 23:39:49 PST 2003

Laura C. Minnick <lcm at efn.org> [2003.02.04] wrote:
> And if you think urine is really sterile, change a diaper. I dare ya.

Was that offer open to all of us? What else is the contents of the dare?

Actually male urine is more often sterile than female, if I'm not
misinformed. This is due to the lenght of the urethra, not some inherent
feature of personal hygiene. Of course if you then pour this sterile
liquid through a region which have not seen soap and water for a year
and a day the end result is not sterile by any means.

Spit OTOH could be used. But then the question is if you rather get
amylase based processes...

UlfR
 father since 5 months, and thus well aquantied with damp cloth diapers
 and young "table fountains"

UlfR                                             par at hunter-gatherer.org
I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.  I said I didn't
know.
                -- Mark Twain