[Sca-cooks] Vigil Menus

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 04:25:41 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/6/03 12:46:17 AM, StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

<< So, how did you serve the quince paste? Were folks just expected to spoon
it
onto their plates and eat it with their spoons? Hardly a finger food, but
perhaps that wasn't a requirement for this meal. Was it supposed to be
eaten/served on something? But you already had two different sauces for the
wafers. >>

I served it cold, rolled into balls, on paper candy wrappers. It worked well
for about an hour on the table. (I kept replacements on ice to replenish as
they were eaten)
Like I said, it ended up that the table was open for about four hours. I had
only expected for two and had planned the food accordinginly. I did have some
shelf stable items  though.

I have  a pdf of the table if anyone is interested.

Andrea