[Sca-cooks] Feast photos

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 07:05:27 PST 2003

>On 6 Feb 2003, at 2:12, Olwen the Odd wrote:
>
> > Didn't work for me.  Of course the next email I open will have it set
> > right... Olwen, curious to see!
>
>The last 5 characters in the URL wrapped to the next line, so you
>have to paste them.  Or try this:
>http://tinyurl.com/5exy
>
>Note: that last part begins with a 5 not S.  :-)
>
>Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann

Thanks Brighid! Say, nice carrot.  Who did it, you?  Was the end result
sticky?  What method of grinding the apricots was used?  Nice turnip too.
It is always so nice to see photos.  We get to see faces as well as food and
serving styles.  Say.  Those large white serving bowls you used are pretty
nice.
Olwen