[Sca-cooks] Re:New to list

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Feb 6 09:55:42 PST 2003

At 12:02 PM 2/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>--
>[Lavender I'm not allergic to!!!!!!!]
>
>What a horrible thing to be allergic to!
>I wear Lavender scented purfume often, so you might still be allergic to me!\

On that note, I'd like to point out that more and more Americans are being
hit by Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.  This "sensitivity" can cause things
as simple as slight breathing problems, to full fledged asthma attacks, or
seizures.  It can be triggered by a perfume, or other scented products.

I would beg y'all to be careful about that.  If you *must* put perfume on,
put only a little.

For more info:
http://www.ilru.org/ilnet/files/manuals/MCS.txt

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry