[Sca-cooks] Re:New to list

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 10:58:17 PST 2003

>>[Lavender I'm not allergic to!!!!!!!]
>>
>>What a horrible thing to be allergic to!
>>I wear Lavender scented purfume often, so you might still be allergic to
>>me!\
>
>On that note, I'd like to point out that more and more Americans are being
>hit by Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.  This "sensitivity" can cause things
>as simple as slight breathing problems, to full fledged asthma attacks, or
>seizures.  It can be triggered by a perfume, or other scented products.
>
>I would beg y'all to be careful about that.  If you *must* put perfume on,
>put only a little.
>
>For more info:
>http://www.ilru.org/ilnet/files/manuals/MCS.txt
>
>Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

Yup.  I know a few of you on this list have watched me fall out in an asthma
attack from someone walking by with scents on.  Makes for an outing in a
public place very interesting.  At my work they have taken to practically
forbidding folks from wearing stuff cuz it made them nervous when I would
end up at the doctor or hospital.  Now the folks at the bank have to deal
with me...or kill me.
Olwen