[Sca-cooks] Re:New to list

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Feb 6 12:51:20 PST 2003

> Yup.  I know a few of you on this list have watched me fall out in an asthma
> attack from someone walking by with scents on.  Makes for an outing in a
> public place very interesting.  At my work they have taken to practically
> forbidding folks from wearing stuff cuz it made them nervous when I would
> end up at the doctor or hospital.  Now the folks at the bank have to deal
> with me...or kill me.

Olwen, if you see me at an event when you move up here, don't be surprised
if I take a long time to work my way over to you. that way if I'm wearing
anything that might cause you discomfort, we can figure it out before it's
a problem.

-- jadwiga, herbalist, who often finds that she smells of her stuff even
when not wearing it.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The art of losing isn't hard to master;/so many things seem filled with
the intent/to be lost that their loss is no disaster.
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster/of lost door keys, the hour
badly spent." -- "One Art", Elizabeth Bishop