[Sca-cooks] WAR!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 21:23:57 PST 2003

>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>
> > War doesn't show who's right, only who's left.
> > Olwen
>
>Well......in this case.....its right (conservatives.....get
>it.......right....winged.......ha?)
>
>'Tis sad when blood is spilled for OIL!!
>
>Misha
>Who could have been a hippie if he was born in the right decade....

Misha, on the side of my car, scrawled in paint is written "No blood for
oil"  I am constantly surprised at the thumbs up reaction I get from people
of every race, age and walk of life that I get.
I am much too large now to wear my Vietnam Vets Against the War teeshirt any
more, but I wear it in my heart every day.
As for being a hippie?  Honey, you arent' too young.  We never went out of
style.  We just did the chamelion.
What's your address?
Olwen