[Sca-cooks] WAR!

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Fri Feb 7 06:57:36 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
> olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
> > War doesn't show who's right, only who's left.
> > Olwen

> From: <XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com>
> Well......in this case.....its right (conservatives.....get
> it.......right....winged.......ha?)
> 'Tis sad when blood is spilled for OIL!!
> > Misha
> Who could have been a hippie if he was born in the right decade....

You would be interested to know that Iraq is NOT one of the top 3
suppliers of American oil, according to Neil Boortz.  Canada is the
largest supplier (nearly 50% of all imports if he is to be believed).
If America were all about taking oil with military actions, the U.S.
military and government would have kept the oil fields the first time
through.  Go ahead and bang the "oil drum" with the French if you will,
but the world atmosphere right now is a little more complex than that.

Now, if you are talking about rapeseed oil or Olive oil, I can see
getting arched backs.  We cannot have a tyrant who refuses to play as
part of the global community to have control of the olive oil market.
The Italian producers would be sad, and American Restaurants would need
a new gag for their bread (reference: stupid pools of oil with spice
they call "Italian Butter")

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco
(Interesting that the Christian Bible says if a man strikes you to turn
the other cheek . . . it mentions nothing on what to do after he strikes
that one . . . )