[Sca-cooks] WAR!

Ana Valdés agora at algonet.se
Fri Feb 7 03:02:09 PST 2003

As living in Europe and totally against the war, I can tell you American
friends, everyone of you who is called to fight in this war should stand up and
say ;"We don't go". Remember the Vietnam war, when you let loose the terrible
ghost of the war, noone is more safe or sure...
The only ppl who wins the wars are the ones with stocks in the weapon industry
or in the oil.
Why are we allowing India and Pakistan threat each other with nuclear weapons
but we react when Saddam shows he is doing what all others do? No country should
have nuclear weapons, no USA or Russia or Israel or Irak. The war against Irak
is only a poor excuse of the oil industry to control the fields of oil in the
whole world.
Colin Powells speech in the UN was a plagiat, read what Channel Four says today
about that: http://www.channel4.com/news/home/z/stories/20030206/dossier.html#1

We should solve the conflicts as in the Middle Age, with a tournament...

Ana