[Sca-cooks] WAR!

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 08:47:05 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/7/03 6:04:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, agora at algonet.se
writes:

> As living in Europe and totally against the war, I can tell you American
> friends, everyone of you who is called to fight in this war should stand up
> and
> say ;"We don't go".

If they send me a draft card...i'm going over there.....and personally
ripping it in front of their faces. America is a democracy and I should chose
weather to fight or not. There are 276 million people in this world. I don't
think one person is crucial to the survival of the military. If they throw me
in jail......so be it!

Misha
The Little Rebel and the most liberal person in his gov't. class.