[Sca-cooks] WAR! care pkg

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sat Feb 8 12:31:09 PST 2003

Olwen the Odd proposed:
> Hey~!  Maybe, since we *are* a cooks list, we could gather together a list
of mailing addresses for those of our ranks who have been posted out and
send them little care packets. <

    That is so cool!  Chocolate chip cookies, and other goodies that travel
well . . . .
I have a nephew that is starting the process of enlisting,  so no addy for
him as yet.
 Anybody else have a family member/friend's addy to share?  It may be sticky
to mail care pkgs  coz even "Operation Dear Abbey" was limited to an e-mail
addy. :(

Caointiarn  {who used to send a big packet of cards & goodies to "any
enlisted person"}