[Sca-cooks] Hello Lavender

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Feb 7 10:06:25 PST 2003

> Hi Lavender I tried making a lavender cordial once... don't do it.
> Rose/rose hips you can do but the lavender cordial was/is vile.    Will try
> violet if I ever get the chance.

I was making tinctures and cordials once at the same time and accidentally
sweetened the 'lavendogra' -- lavender, rosemary and myrtle. I used it
medicinally until I got halfway through the bottle and then gave in and
offered it to the Goddess. *bleah*

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The art of losing isn't hard to master;/so many things seem filled with
the intent/to be lost that their loss is no disaster.
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster/of lost door keys, the hour
badly spent." -- "One Art", Elizabeth Bishop