[Sca-cooks] Good bye

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Feb 7 10:18:16 PST 2003

I've had issues in the past related to my inability to participate in the
SCA due to my disabilities.  I have once said goodbye and people on this
very list, folks I call friends convinced me to remain aboard.

For the last few months I have ran accross a multitude of problems related
to these same issues.  The last few emails on scents and Multiple Chemical
Sensitivity has pushed me over the edge.

Please do NOT respond to this on the list, as it is useless.  If you want
to contact me, I will be reachable at my address:  muiredach at bmee.net

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry