[Sca-cooks] Things I'm making for Estrella

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:53:47 PST 2003

>I was planning my menu for what I was going to cook at
>Estrella. I have to admit it got me kind of mopey because
>for the first time in a while I'll be cooking for just
>myself. I will at least have a couple of friends coming
>from Ansteorra that I've promised to make a couple of meals
>for. But it's just not the same not cooking for my lady
>and a couple of campmates.
>
>Anyway, here are the things I was thinking about making.
>Nothing period, I'm afraid, I just haven't taken the time
>to look anything up.
>That's my War. I will probably hit the Food Court at least
>once and I don't know what I'm doing for breakfast and lunch
>right now.
>
>Gunthar

Gee.  And I have written off going to Estrella this year because the fellow
I was hoping to see decided to go to Gulf Wars this year in hopes I may be
there, which I'm not because I didn't know in time.
Olwen,
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!