[Sca-cooks] Re;New to list -Misha

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 11:05:04 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/7/03 12:37:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dylansmom at cox.net writes:

> We are only an hour or so away. I live in Hampton, a straight shot east on
> I-64. I am going to try to make it up for Ice Axe, probally only a day
> trip. My four year old is not crazy about sitting for a feast. Maybe well
> see each other and can chat up on food!
>
> Lavender

Cool! I may make it to Ice Axe, but it depends on my schedule. I have the
musical that i'm in (Wiz of Oz.) and so that takes up a lot of time. But if I
do go.....i'll probably be wearing my normal light blue hooplaunde shirt with
my tight sweatpants!

Misha