[Sca-cooks] Re;New to list -Misha

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Fri Feb 7 09:34:05 PST 2003

<Hi Lady Lavender!!! My name is Misha and I maybe to closest to you (not sure
<where exactly Tir-Y-Don is but i'm in Caer Mear). Welcome aboard!

<Misha

We are only an hour or so away. I live in Hampton, a straight shot east on I-64. I am going to try to make it up for Ice Axe, probally only a day trip. My four year old is not crazy about sitting for a feast. Maybe well see each other and can chat up on food!

Lavender
Barony of Tir-y-don
Kingdom of Atlantia