[Sca-cooks] For dinner tonight: Was:New to list

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 11:54:13 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/7/2003 10:26:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com writes:

> Is it just me, or does anyone else get the image of Corwyn sitting in a
> refrigerator box with a glass of merlot in his hand?

I wouldn't fit, even now <G> You know, at first I was horrified about the
"box" wines, but I'm beginning to get the idea that they aren't bad.... Even
an old duffer like me can learn...

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)