[Sca-cooks] My brothers unit was called up today

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Feb 7 16:50:58 PST 2003

My prayers are with you, Lavender, as well as with others.

My sister's husband left Hawaii for Japan on Dec 7th (isn't that a neat bit
of irony?). He's an airplane mechanic for the Navy. He was supposed to be
in Japan and Korea for six months and then home to Honolulu. Well, he's
sitting in Diego Garcia right now. Merrie is at home with their three boys,
praying he comes back.

I think this one will touch us all.

'Lainie