[Sca-cooks] My brothers unit was called up today

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Fri Feb 7 16:34:59 PST 2003

I just heard that my brother's Army Reserve unit was called up today. This war is closer than we think.  His unit is in charge of moving heavy equiptment i.e. Tanks, jeeps etc.
This group is usually one of the last to be called up. It's very upsetting to me. No one in my family has been in a war since WWII.  My dad was stateside during Vietnam. If you are religious, please pray for him and his 500 men (He is a commander).  He is leaving behind a wife and twin daughters.

Lavender
Barony of Tir-y-don
Kingdom of Atlantia