[Sca-cooks] Need breakfast help

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Fri Feb 7 18:21:40 PST 2003

At 02:51 PM 2/7/03,Isabella di Giovanni said something like:
>  Does anyone have any good ideas for breakfast? Maybe casseroles, stews
> (breakfast???) that would hold up to being frozen then heated? Cheap
> comes to mind, too.
>
>      I hate to admit that I am in no way a morning person (I work nights
> and 9 a.m. is early to me), and I do not handle cold well, so I am REALLY
> not looking forward to this.
>
>      Any help I can get I will really appreciate.
>
>Isabella

I am also just not a morning person, but I am the one responsible for
providing the food plan for my encampment. My reaction is to a)provide ONE
morning where it is meats and eggs to order and pancakes.  The rest of the
war is plan b.  There are pre-boiled eggs, sliceable loaves of oatmeal
bread, carrot bread, orange/cranberry bread, bagels, little individual
fruit flavored yogurts (the 4 oz. size ones), GIANT pots of hot water for
tea, instant oatmeal, and coffee for those who prefer.  All of this gets
setup by either the person coming in off graveyard shift, or by one
designated morning person (morning pervert in our encampment).  It is then
packed up and put away around 10am.

Good luck!!
Maggie MacD.