[Sca-cooks] OOP - slow cookers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 7 23:59:27 PST 2003

Well, it looks like I got a previously discussed item and the item I was
really thinking of mixed up. After reading your question, I went and got the
bottle of spice mix I was thinking of, and it is called "Six Pepper Blend" by
Durkee. "...a zesty blend of black and white pepper, red and green bell
peppers, jalapeno and chili peppers".

We may have discussed 5-spice powder before, which is why that name stuck in
my mind. So, what are the five spices in this?

What is your recipe for this 40-clove chicken?

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com