[Sca-cooks] Dinner last night & Valentine's Day

Mike Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Sat Feb 8 16:33:14 PST 2003

Just know that to be diabetic is very expensive, food wise you have to get
yourself to eat healthy foods, and healthy foods are not cheap. Hope you get
under control. I am still struggling with control some days are better than
others. I will be on medication sooner rather than later.

Good Luck,
Thorbjorn
Northshield