[Sca-cooks] Re: Trimaris, Re: PM Proposal

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 10:25:10 PST 2003

> What on Earth are these people talking about? 400 AVERAGE attendance?
> I realize that some kingdoms have enourmous one day events with numbers
> like that, but not EVERY kingdom.  Here in Meridies, we have numbers
> closer to an average of 100.

The point I was trying to make was that if you go by the figures represented
by the PMP proposal to make the kind of money that Society would need per
year from each Kingdom at one dollar a head surcharge you need to have about
400 people per event average. So if you have average of 100 people per event
the surcharge goes up to $4.00 a head and thats if you have the 48 to 50
events every year with that attendance. The point is his numbers are totally
askew from reality. Under hisplan to make the budget Meridies would be
responsible to give Society something in the vicinity of $18,975.00 per year
from attendance at events, figure it out and see what numbers you come up
with.

YIS, Elric