[Sca-cooks] Dinner Tonight

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Feb 10 05:37:19 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> What's a "grinder"? Grind up the ingredients, in this case ham and cheese,
and
> spread them inside a tortilla? :-)
> --
> THLord Stefan li Rous

Grinders are what the rest of the world calls submarine sandwiches- kinda
threw me for a loop, too, first time I heard the term up here in New
England.

Myself, as a metalsmith, I figure they have really tough teeth around here,
and it seems to me all the little bits of copper wire stuck in your teeth
would be annoying...

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,