Diabetic- was- Re: [Sca-cooks] Dinner last night & Valentine's Day

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Feb 10 09:25:04 PST 2003

> I'm afraid I have to take exception to that- healthy food is NOT more
> expensive than unhealthy food. Lean meats and fresh veggies in season are
> considerably less expensive than the junk foods, garbage, and vitamins that
> people eat, trying to pretend they're making up for the sins of their diets.

I think it would depend on what you were eating before you had to change
your diet, whether changing your diet to a more healthy one would be more
expensive. After all, you can produce some pretty unhealthy foods from
home cooking, using raw ingredients!

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The art of losing isn't hard to master;/so many things seem filled with
the intent/to be lost that their loss is no disaster.
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster/of lost door keys, the hour
badly spent." -- "One Art", Elizabeth Bishop