[Sca-cooks] OT: cold and flu

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 11 09:28:39 PST 2003

Please, if you don't get better in five days, PLEASE see a doctor.
This is going around - I'm missing Estrella because of a suspiciously
similar-sounding cold combined with the rain that's raining on me right now,
and weather patterns travel straight east from LA to Phoenix.
It'll be the Battle of Helm's Deep,
or possibly Helm-Deep!

May we all be blessed with radiant health and the energy to go to
all the events we please!

Selene Colfox