[Sca-cooks] Anniversary of Amore

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:00:52 PST 2003

The competition is this Saturday coming.  I have to work on making the
"thank you" beads for the autocrat and the head cook to give out, about 30
in all I suppose, and will probably get that mostly done tonight.  Thursday
and Friday nights I plan to spend working on my crazy idea.  I have only
told a couple of people my plan, and they simply fell out with laughter.
Who knows?  Well, they always expect something odd from me...
Olwen
...yes, I'll take pictures...