[Sca-cooks] Fw: [SCA-Chirurgeon] Pennsic Blood Drive

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Tue Feb 11 11:14:37 PST 2003

Phlip wrote:

>Forgive the off-topic post, but this is important, IMO, and I think
>Pennsic-goers ought to consider this.

>  > Greetings All,
>>
>>   I am posting this on behalf of a very ambitious lady who is organizing a
>  > Bood Drive at Pennsic this year...

It's a generous idea, but I'm not sure it is a good one. I, at least,
would rather give blood (which I do regularly) on some occasion when
I am not under that much physical stress--say, a month before Pennsic
and a month after--and you can't give blood more often than every two
months anyway. But other people may have more stamina than I do these
days.

Elizabeth/Betty Cook