[Sca-cooks] menu copyright?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Feb 12 11:07:15 PST 2003

> According to the copyright laws (see my website for the link under
> reference) if it's PUBLISHED on the WORLD WIDE WEB, then there is no
> copyright laws for RECIPES.  But an internal list, that is iffy.

Huh? Actually, the question of which parts of a recipe are in fact
copyrightable is one that has been hotly debated in a number of court
cases.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The art of losing isn't hard to master;/so many things seem filled with
the intent/to be lost that their loss is no disaster.
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster/of lost door keys, the hour
badly spent." -- "One Art", Elizabeth Bishop