[Sca-cooks] Jamie Oliver review

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 16 10:05:16 PST 2003

Mark Calderwood wrote:

> Found this, a review of Jamie Oliver's opus including a review of his new
> series.
> http://psjk.homestead.com/JamieOliver.html
>
> Fans of Mr Oliver should probably not read...
>
> Giles (devoted Nigella fan)

This is priceless!  I've never liked the Naked Chef show much since
I know too much about cooking to be in the target audience.  Besides,
Little Jamie reminds me too much of young Malcolm McDowell in
"A Clockwork Orange" for comfort.  I have an ongoing fun-feud
with Hroar's apprentice Artemesia about him, she has a thing for
skinny white boys with accents. <G>

Do check out the author's other reviews of Nigella and the
Two Fat Ladies, links at the bottom of the page.

Selene Colfox